Labels

Sony A7RV (958) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

"Wrangler Sign" for Tom's Sign2 Event

 


Every once in a while, I would go take a rodeo shot. There is a sign at the back of the course, so I guess it is fitting Tom's theme. 


My pal has finally convinced me to join Mastodon on Sunday night. The experience has been pleasant! I am backing out twitter as a twitter refugee now. 


Sony A7RIV

FE 70-200mm f2.8 GM


This is linking Tom's Sign2











20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Fernando. It takes 4 hours of waiting at the rim to occupy a good spot.

      Delete
  2. You really captured the action, the dust is flying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mikael. I love rodeo events. It took many goes to get it right in the event. Just like shooting wedding

      Delete
  4. Excellent action shot--- he'll have that one down and tied up very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo. Wrangler has been around for ages! I had never heard of Mastodon, so had to search what it was. Never been on twitter either...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've captured a real wrangler under the Wrangler sign.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to wear wrangler jeans as a teenager, never tried a rodeo though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You perfectly caught the action at this Rodeo. Great shot, and the sign works also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Una foto magistral y algo difícil de tomar.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits