When I was taking a day walking in the streets of Barcelona, I spotted this. Apparently there are many similar sightings around Europe.
Panasonic G9
Leica 12-60mm f2.8-4
This is linking to Tom's Sign2
When I was taking a day walking in the streets of Barcelona, I spotted this. Apparently there are many similar sightings around Europe.
Panasonic G9
Leica 12-60mm f2.8-4
This is linking to Tom's Sign2
great shot
ReplyDeleteParis. Berlin. Moscow. Not sure about Stockholm.
ReplyDeleteMarilyn Monroe. What an advertisement! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteExcellent capture of MM
ReplyDeleteNice capture of a very popular person.
ReplyDeleteBarcelona is such a remarkable place. I've never been there, but it seems like a theme park for people with active imaginations.
ReplyDeleteNo la vi cuando estuve en Barcelona. Un beso.
ReplyDeleteA delightful take on MM.
ReplyDelete...Marilyn is iconic.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great sign. Marilyn will never die.
ReplyDeleteDebe ser un museo tan original como el del orinal.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.