Labels

Sony A7RV (953) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Friday, November 18, 2022

Bendigo Cathedral sunset for Skywatch Friday

 


Great Heart Cathedral 


Sony A7RIV

Laowa 9mm f5.6


Linking Eileen's Friday






30 comments:

  1. I like the subject and the wide angle (fish eye?) distortion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a rectilinear lens that I love using for quite some time

      Delete
  2. Fun with lenses. I am sure the catholic church is in elevated location. They always are in the country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the clouds draw you into the church.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this photo has a sense of dynamism to it. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a magnificent one is that...just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic skies + great architecture = good photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It certainly seems to be a very good lens. Do we distort reality, or is it that we are finally showing reality...?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sky and cathedral! Take care, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved living in Bendigo and spent as much time as I could examining the old architecture. The cathedral was/is special.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gran cielo, catedral y en definitivo foto, para quitarse el sombrero.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The perspective and angle on this makes it so interesting. I would love to see this beautiful building in person. And by the way, thank you so much for your visits to my blog. I always appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Great Heart Cathedral on a hill is awe inspiring plus the clouds appear as miraculous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant shot! I love the sky colours and the cathedral adds to the effect. Happy Skywatching!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits