Labels

Sony A7RV (962) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (260) sunset (223) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (179) nature (168) long exposure (167) street art (161) ocean (113) urban (113) f1.2 (110) macro (101) 50mm (100) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (47) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Monday, October 12, 2026

Mural in Adelaide Laneway for Mural Monday

 


Yes, this trippy-looking lady is painted on a wall tucked away in one of Adelaide’s little laneways. Joel looked at her and declared that this was the sort of mural you would need LSD to truly appreciate.

According to him, once the drugs kicked in, the colours would become stranger, the shapes more bizarre, and the hallucinations would probably take the whole thing to another level.

I looked at the mural again.

“No thanks,” I told him. “I think I’ll stick to seeing it exactly as it is.”


Sony A7RV

FE 20-70mm f4 G


Linking Mural Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits