Labels

Sony A7RV (950) australia (463) melbourne (462) landscape (258) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (165) street art (159) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (10) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Saturday's Critter - Koala Napping

 


In a wildlife park near Healsville, she is conserving her energy as usual. I feel like that whole week!


Sony A7RIV

Canon 300mm f4 L


This is linking to Saturday's Critter








20 comments:

  1. My very favourite animal. Cute to look at, great parents to their babies and live off the local gum trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Koala has a way to survive gum tree leaves which lack nutrition and calories altogether

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to see a koala. They're so darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot think of a napping spot more uncomfortable!! But I guess a bed would be awful for a Koala!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preciosa y entrañable fotografia del koala.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could simply nap like that! He looks very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parece lo cogiste dando una cabezadita como decimos por aquí cuando alguien esta durmiendo.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photo. I just woke up, but I'll be wishing I took a nap later. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits