It is winter here. I don't really get to photograph much about wildlife. Sea gulls are probably like more flying rats in urban land.
Sony A7RV
FE 70-200mm f4 G
Linking Saturday Critter
It is winter here. I don't really get to photograph much about wildlife. Sea gulls are probably like more flying rats in urban land.
Sony A7RV
FE 70-200mm f4 G
Linking Saturday Critter
A peaceful scene, very colourful.
ReplyDeleteI took a bunch of shots there
Delete...a beautiful image.
ReplyDeleteA moment to treasure
DeleteSuper!
ReplyDeleteThe fun snap
DeleteI like this image.
ReplyDeleteIt is a good visit that day
DeleteWhat an amazing photo! Everything is all so calm, flat, and still. Also the colors are so unusual and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThe moment to cherish
DeleteEn esta ocasión las encontraste con una tranquilidad pasmosa.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
It was quite quiet too
DeleteWonderful light and reflections in your perfect seagull photo.
ReplyDeleteSeagulls do look so out of place so far inland. It appears like they are standing on a sheet of beautifully shaded glass.
ReplyDeleteSeagulls are beautiful birds. Great photo.
ReplyDeleteA fantastisc scene.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, colours wonderful.
ReplyDeleteSuperb! I like everything about this one!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo, the water looks so still and pretty. Lovely capture of the Gulls!
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Beautiful colours captures.
ReplyDeleteStill a fantastic composition. Well done.
ReplyDeleteI like seagulls a lot, they are interesting birds. I know I am in the minority though! Great shot, looks like they are having a meeting of sorts!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot, and I love seagulls!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful light -- the bird shadows are especially lovely,
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful shot. Fabulous.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful shot!
ReplyDeleteSe ven bonitas las aves en el agua. Besos.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful picture
ReplyDelete