The evening was great for night urban vibe. I was using 50mm f1.2 for the sake of it. How fun!
Sony A7RV
FE 50mm f1.2 GM
Linking Sign 2
The evening was great for night urban vibe. I was using 50mm f1.2 for the sake of it. How fun!
Sony A7RV
FE 50mm f1.2 GM
Linking Sign 2
Paella truck is the first time I've seen it.
ReplyDeleteIn Valencia they will say that that is rice with things but not Paella...
Good choice of objective!
Yeah, I have not tried anything decent here
DeleteLights in the dark and food! Love these photos. Thank you
ReplyDeleteSomething I don't photograph enough
DeleteI have never seen a food truck with a neon light sign. this is so cool. Besides being good decoration, people can see them in the dark.
ReplyDeleteSo needs hygienic practice done well
DeleteLos letreros luminsosos, destacan en la oscuridad de la noche.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
Urban vibe is a fun thing to capture
DeleteThe signs made me hungry - I guess they work, or perhaps it is just time for breakfast!
ReplyDeleteThe pricing and the queue are just way beyond me
DeleteGood signs. I like the lights in the dark :-D
ReplyDeleteNever heard of Danish Donuts before!
I don't even know if that was authentic or not
Deletewhat ads ... appetizing! beautiful sparkles of light.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
Right on my breakfast time, you've made me very hungry.
ReplyDeleteWhat fine looking food truck signs. I'll have the Paella, please.
ReplyDeleteI doubt it will be authentic lol
DeleteLight in the dark!!
ReplyDeleteI love the night shots!
Nice shots, the signs are looking good.
ReplyDeleteInteresantes. Un beso.
ReplyDeleteThe lens worked great. Everything lookes fine.
ReplyDeleteWonderful nighttime shots! You captured them perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThe food sounds yummy, great photos. Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
ReplyDeleteI wonder what a Danish donut is like. Great night shot.
ReplyDelete...always start with dessert!
ReplyDeleteGreat job of capturing the crispness of each sign.
ReplyDeleteI love cheese cake, but I didn't think people advertised it as in your first photo! Where was that photo taken?
ReplyDeleteSi sería una buena paella me apuntaría de cabeza, pero algo me dice que se trata de una variante de comida rápida.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
The light draws you in!
ReplyDeleteNice colourful variety.
ReplyDeleteLovely captures, I enjoyed them.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Lovely night photography.
ReplyDeleteI love food trucks. This looks like so much fun, Roentare!
ReplyDelete