This is the Italian restaurant that I attempted to visit but it was always closed contrary to the google times lol.
Gonna make another visit with Joel sometime later
Sony A7RV
FE 20-70mm f4 G
Linking Sign2
This is the Italian restaurant that I attempted to visit but it was always closed contrary to the google times lol.
Gonna make another visit with Joel sometime later
Sony A7RV
FE 20-70mm f4 G
Linking Sign2
I hope that
ReplyDeletenext time you will find it open and taste the wonderful Italian flavors!!
Nice city photo!!
It is extravagant inside. From google pics.
DeleteIt looks kind of high-end.
ReplyDeleteIt is. 35 years in business. Worth a visit
DeleteGoogle últimamente parece que falla mas que una escopeta de feria.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Not as much as facebook.
DeleteCool sign and like the name too :-D
ReplyDeleteI thought it would be referring to Mexico style eatery
DeleteI am not sure about this name for a bar. It is too close to tipsy, which is somethings bars want to avoid at all cost.
ReplyDeleteYeah that is what I thought too
DeleteHope it's open for you next time
ReplyDeleteIt's a funny name. Maybe it means something in Italian.
ReplyDeleteInteresantes. Buen día.
ReplyDeleteCatchy name.
ReplyDeleteDifferent name. Do you go too early I wonder.
ReplyDeleteThe outside of the restaurant looks very swish, but I don't remember a beautiful building in my end of Flinders Lane. Mind you, I haven't worked there since Covid lockdowns started.
ReplyDeleteLast night's lasagna sounds like a winner.
ReplyDeleteAlgún día acertarás y lo encontrarás abierto.
ReplyDeleteFunny.
ReplyDeleteI hope they are open next time you visit! Take care, have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI really like Italian restaurants, well of course I like Italian food.
ReplyDeleteGreetings
...I love neon sunburst!
ReplyDeleteI love Italian food the very best.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day. ☺
Nice sign and I love Italian food.
ReplyDeleteNice sign. It is nice to find a good Italian restaurant so I hope that you get in one day.
ReplyDeleteI like the sign and I do hope you get to visit next time when it's open!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan