I will need to go back to it again
Always looking different every time I visit
DJ Mini Pro4
Linking Water H2O Thursday
For American friends, Happy 4th.
I am taking Joel out to celebrate his birthday in a city restaurant.
I will need to go back to it again
Always looking different every time I visit
DJ Mini Pro4
Linking Water H2O Thursday
For American friends, Happy 4th.
I am taking Joel out to celebrate his birthday in a city restaurant.
En el mismo día, según la hora en que lo visites, tendrás distintos resultado y que decir, si cambias tu visita en distintas estaciones del año.
ReplyDeleteMe quedo con esa grandiosa puesta de sol y con otras muchas que puedas hacer.
Un abrazo.
Timing and the lighting really change a shot significantly
DeleteYes it does. Almost like an alien landscape this time.
ReplyDeleteAn expensive hobby for me
DeleteStunning landscape photo with the colors and great light. Impressive photo.
ReplyDeleteJust a big effort to commute to these regions
DeleteFabulosa panorámica, con uno toque surrealista muy interesante. Buen trabajo.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
I want to explore some other smaller lakes in the area.
DeleteAnother super shot.
ReplyDeleteAppreciated the words
DeleteWonderful shot :-D
ReplyDelete...beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteA nice panorama.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to Joel, enjoy the restaurant :)
All the best Jan
I just got back with him. It was an enjoyable chit chat time for both of us
DeleteSe ve diferente, pero precioso. Besos.
ReplyDeleteWhat to say beyond, stunning.
ReplyDeleteIt is a delight to see.
ReplyDeleteBonita panorámica, muy pictórica.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Another beautiful landscape!
ReplyDeleteTake care, have a wonderful day!
Really spectacular!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous, a photo I would like to step into.
ReplyDeleteFabulous. It looks surrealistic.
ReplyDeleteUna foto espectacular la que lograste ya que no parece de este planeta.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Are you taking these photos from a plane? However you're doing it, this is wonderful!
ReplyDelete