Pretty moody last weekend. I am surprised that I even got colours.
DJ Mini Pro4
Linking Skywatch Friday
I discovered playing horror movies helped me to do vertical trainer lately. More efficient.
Pretty moody last weekend. I am surprised that I even got colours.
DJ Mini Pro4
Linking Skywatch Friday
I discovered playing horror movies helped me to do vertical trainer lately. More efficient.
...a beautiful image.
ReplyDeleteI just learnt drone pics are not popular on Mastodon
DeleteAmazing, I like it.
ReplyDeleteLucky, I kept Joel on waiting for taking the shot
DeleteWow, it looks almost like a roller coaster ride! I would be scared to drive on it for sure!
ReplyDeleteIt does! The bridge is abandoned.
DeleteMe encantaba ese tipo de películas, pero prefiero descartarla, ya que me estaba convirtiendo en una persona miedosa.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
I consider it as a brain exercise
DeleteI like the way your panoramic photo distorts the bridge. It is a beautiful image.
ReplyDeleteDramatic with that distortion
DeleteStunning :-D
ReplyDeleteThe river is stagnant
DeleteGreat show with the curves and even the tow roads on the edges. And of course the sky!
ReplyDeleteWe can't do any more excursion due to a two week's forecast of rain
DeleteGreat photo, the bridge and sky look dramatic. Take care, have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThanks Eileen. You have a great day too
DeletePues lo has conseguido en esta bella panorámica. Y además con un buen y tenebroso atardecer.
ReplyDeleteCollecting images as we go along
DeleteUna buena panorámica del puente.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
We don't have many historical structures left to celebrate.
DeleteUtterly amazing! I like it.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Eerie and otherworldly!
ReplyDeleteBuena foto. Besos.
ReplyDeleteJust as well trains don't run over the bridge now. They would not deal with such a curve.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
ReplyDeleteNice image.
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words
Fantástico paisaje, con una perspectiva increíble y unos colores muy atractivos.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
That's neat and very different.
ReplyDeleteAmazing.
ReplyDeleteWith those bad days, some beautiful colors come out. Magnificent 360º panoramic
ReplyDeleteHugs
looks absolutely wonderful
ReplyDeleteA beautiful moody photograph!
ReplyDeleteThis is a fabulous shot, Roentare! And the trestle looks much safer ~ lol!
ReplyDeleteThe angle on this bridge is really -- interesting. Dare I saw weird? Or was it your shooting angle? In any event, a remarkable image.
ReplyDeleteI like those colors. A beautiful image. Thank you for linking up.
ReplyDelete