Labels

Sony A7RV (958) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Friday, August 3, 2012

Grilled Ocean Trout flooded in lemon juice


The special of the day from a restaurant on Glenferrie st in Hawthorn

A lot of posh looking ladies trying to eat similar dish in there. This plate is full of lemon!!! So sour that I want to cry

8 comments:

  1. I am seeing this wonder at the right time of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the overuse of lemon. Sometimes less is more! Looks very attractive, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! I love lemon & this looks very very very delicious! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may be too tart James, but you have to give it 10 out of 10 for presentation oui!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it is soaking on a sea of lemon, too bad as it looks good. The same thing within Lemon Chicken when the Chef drowns them with really sour source !

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fish looks so good. I'm sorry that it was too sour. A little lemon goes a long way.
    Thanks for commenting on my post. I'm glad it gave you some warmth and cheer while you are in your Winter season.
    I do forget that we are opposite temperature zones.
    Today the thermometer read 100F. I think that is 40C.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the kind visits. It is great to realise the fun of sharing photographs these days :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits