Labels

Sony A7RV (958) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Saturday, August 11, 2012

What is the purpose? Federation Square, Melbourne


He only managed to stay in the middle of no where for about 10 minutes. While I was drinking coffee, I saw him packing everything to leave the spot altogether... Why?

Taken by Pentax Da* 55mm f1.4

13 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but I can't stop staring at this picture. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! What was he doing there in the first place? I'll bet he left before a lot of other people 'cause he certainly had a head start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this type of behaviour is always amusing to experience :)

      Delete
  3. You surely can't miss him! :-) How cool, no matter what the message is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is only mildly disturbing. I like the setting, though. Very homely.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits