Labels

Sony A7RV (950) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (165) street art (159) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (10) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Friday, August 31, 2012

Car light, Wellington parade, Melbourne


This was a vintage car I spotted in Wellington parade near CBD. South Eastern Corner of CBD.

Just like the look of this shot where it renders a feel of abstract art.

Shot by Olympus 150mm f2 SD

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love the olive green colour against the silver, and the slight blurr in the background. Nice Pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like images like this James, I tend to look at photography as an art as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like that was an expensive paint job, too, because I see metal flakes in the green... expensive! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is very artistic. Suitable for framing, I would say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is some delicious detail going on over here.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits