Labels

Sony A7RV (958) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Beetle in boutique shop, Flinders lane, Melbourne


This was a snap shot outside a boutique store in Flinders lane, Melbourne. The bokeh was all I am after here which showed up as neutral disc shaped. Still, it has that festive feel...
Taken by Canon 24mm f1.4




16 comments:

  1. Well, I like the "beetle." We call these Lady Bugs here and were told when young that these were good things to have around...I guess they ate smaller, bad bugs. Beauty of a shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks more like a brooch on display. Thank you for the visit

      Delete
  2. I thought it was real when I saw the thumbnail! :-) Nevertheless, it's a fantastic photo, you played wonderfully with the focus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore this image James, you did a perfect job of focus and blur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like Christmas already! ^_^ I love bokeh and this shot is perfection! Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like Christmas! With f1.4, you will get bokeh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. I can feel winter coming just by looking at this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love ladybugs, and those ones were so well captured by you... :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits