Labels

Sony A7RV (960) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (260) sunset (223) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (179) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) ocean (113) urban (113) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Saturday, September 24, 2022

An old mural at AC/DC lane of Melbourne

 


I often felt like a fish trying to avoid the unavoidable!

Let it be authority, line manager or just the cruelty of life


I was watching a movie about a professor whose interest is into sleep paralysis and dreams. Then I thought my hobby in photography can be classified as art research! I just need donors to fund my equipment and inner artistic being!


Panasonic G9

Leica 12-60mm f2.8-4


Monday Mural Event









19 comments:

  1. That's a great image and very nice art! (Thanks for coming by, too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words. I published a photo book just about mural art in my 20s. It was a film era. My book sales flopped too lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is something potent. At least every time I walked passing by. Thank you for your words.

      Delete
  3. That is pretty cool. I like it a lot :-D

    Sleep paralysis is quite fascinating, never happened to me and don't think I would want it to!

    Start a Gofund Me page type thing or a Kickstarter for publishing your 'research' ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you like the mural. My few friends felt it was just ok. They think I am a Japanese tourist.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by. The graffiti is something interesting when a good one is spotted.

      Delete
  5. Nice mural and one wonders if that fish got away :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a wonderful mural! And my thanks for your most welcome comments on my page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really a meaningful and nice mural! The main part of the mural is painted on a door: that's unusual!
    Have a nice weekend :-)

    https://giorgiorusso2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. El mural será viejo pero aun se le ve muy bello.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting mural. I doubt the fish got away, LOL. Thanks for participating in Monday murals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the fish has a good chance! Like... try to grab an eggshell once broken...
    It always slips away - to the fish! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great mural with a sad story about mankind.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits