Labels

Sony A7RV (950) australia (463) melbourne (462) landscape (258) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (165) street art (159) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (10) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Hosier Lane mural art, Melbourne

 


This is a scene that reminds of the "No Face" in game of throne series. The spotlight happens to shine on the mask which is kind of spooky. 


I was on the mission to get some street candids. Then an unexpected view turned up. 


Panasonic G9

Leica 12mm f1.4 


Mural Monday Link











14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. It was just a little different from shooting candid lol

      Delete
  2. Never seen Game of Thrones! Great photo though :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That would be very rare! I was quite a sci fic kind of guy

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. The street culture is a different sort of vibe altogether. I am greedy to love that coolness I never have.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Bill. I like mural a lot. I did not realise how many I have taken over the years. Maybe that can turn into another blog

      Delete
  5. I never watched Game of Thrones but you framed this perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. I looked up in that instant and thought "I must be enlightened somehow" at that point

      Delete
  6. I just commented elsewhere about the weird and wonderful thing that can be discovered in a rich, modern city.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits