Labels

Sony A7RV (949) australia (463) melbourne (462) landscape (258) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (164) street art (159) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) black and white (34) Sydney (29) South Australia (24) Sign2 (10) drone (8) silo (7) stairs (7) Spain (6) shipwreck (6) sea lake (5) Sunday Best (4) cape bridgewater (4) light painting (3)

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Lotus reverie, Yarra Junction, Melbourne

 


This was taken when it was warmer. Something I do every time I receive a new prime lens for testing.

Apparently, there was this link event for Floral Friday. 

Floral Friday


Sony A7RIV 

FE 135mm f1.8 GM










13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! A lot of people are allergic to narrow depth of field

      Delete
  2. Preciosa composición. Es una bella imagen llena de luz y color.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly. I have tons of photos of floral porn lol

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Margaret. The lotus came out of the muddy water in pure glamour.

      Delete
  4. There was a very popular radio personality in San Francisco I used to work with--- he'd close each show with "Out of the mud grows the lotus". I clicked on the image to see it bigger, and the lotus is VERY clear. Nice detail for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill. It is a common Buddhism quote as far as I could remember. I mainly post a floral photo for the event mainly lol

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits