Labels

Sony A7RV (955) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Puddle reflection at night, Bendigo

 


The rain will be pouring for the next consecutive 10 days all over Australia. I was splashed by the rain last evening too. Well, I did not know there was a light up event near the tulip bloom!

Sony A7RIV

FE 24mm f1.4 GM 

I shot it handheld. No tripod. Done wide open too. Funny to do this like a lazy crook. 


Bendigo Photos








22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Funny when I try to take this shot, a lot of other photographers are drawn to my location immediately.

      Delete
  2. A wonderful night-time shot. Must have been very interesting actually being there to see all those bright lights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an epidemic with many pop-up events of light projection around the world.

      Delete
  3. Been raining a bit here as well, so maybe I can find my own puddle tomorrow. Cool colors here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Bill. I have experimented different angles in the location. I will share later on when I face a doldrum in going out.

      Delete
  5. I do like a good reflection photo. This one is super :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reflection.
    Thanks for all the comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes, it is very tempting just to lift and shoot. If you’re not making big prints and just ousting online, it should be just fine. But I sill feel bad about doing it sometimes. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great photo shot! I love seeing images that reflect like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a pretty photo - no rain here lovely sunny day, one good to acquire vitamin D naturally, the only way for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been a dry summer here, and the plants are stressed. I know we had a tiny trace this morning-- I saw 2 little drips on the car. But the streets were dry. Your reflection is VERY effective!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We could use some rain. You caught a wonderful refection full of lively color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aquí no nos llueve desde hace unos meses, los pantanos están en un estado lamentable.
    La foto es de una gran belleza y en muchas ocasiones no se puede esperar.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits