What draws my attention to is the rusted wheels
Chewton has the charm of time decay all around the town.
Sony A7RIV
FE 24mm f1.4 GM
What draws my attention to is the rusted wheels
Chewton has the charm of time decay all around the town.
Sony A7RIV
FE 24mm f1.4 GM
...I've seen Australian and NZ barns before. In milder climate a "shed" gets the job done!
ReplyDeleteLOL I got the humour. I only discovered this was on a private land and I was screamed at to leave his "barn" alone...
DeleteMissing a few walls, the old barn.
ReplyDeleteTom was right. It would be a shed lol
DeleteThis is a wonderful photo :-D
ReplyDeleteThanks. A bit rural.
DeleteVery nice.
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteLooking good in HDR?
ReplyDeleteAh--- indeed, rust is addicting!
ReplyDeleteHehe I used to wonder why there is an obsession of rust by Aussies here. Over time, I realise it is the time things have endured over time manifested as rust
DeleteCurioso granero. Es muy parecido a las pérgolas que se ponen en los patios y la terraza. tiene mucha fuerza visual.
ReplyDeleteYour use of words is so crafty and beautiful. Thanks
DeleteMerecido descanso Mucho trabajó en su día.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
Thank you Laura. The vibe on the day is quite different that I had to snap a shot on this one.
DeleteA very good framing and processing
ReplyDeleteThank you. There was a lot of blue shades that turn up on my screen. That has to go.
DeleteI like this scene. It could easily have been found in Arizona.
ReplyDeleteI bet it is. Most of the area here are dry and arid.
DeleteA charming shot!
ReplyDelete