Monday, August 1, 2022

Sunrise near Kyabram Victoria Australia

 


My buddy was on the phone with me the whole evening. He was isolating for his respiratory disease. The talk was all about managerial capitalism. In deed, my last 10 years of experiences in public sector is just for short term gain. Everything is so coded and benchmarked. Who gives it a rat about long term goals of the organisations?

I  guess the morning view like this is a better mood cleanser for me.

Sony A7RIV

FE 70-200mm f2.8 GM


Sunrise posts








17 comments:

  1. That is certainly beautiful along with the magic colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this age of mass psychosis, new dictators pretending they are old dictators, and a general feeling of hopelessness, I welcome the occasional mood cleanser. Thanks for this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe you are a poet really. Nice to disengage from time to time

      Delete
  3. Great sunrise. I became responsible for department budgets early this year, and discovered that we were not thinking long term, just year to year, and it bit us last month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just achieve a short term goal and move onto the next adventure - the way things work these days

      Delete
  4. Oh my that is a stunning photo, again with the capture of the colours! Super :-D

    ReplyDelete