Labels

Sony A7RV (958) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sky mirror at Lake Weeroona, Bendigo

 


This lake is located less than 2 km from where I live. Sometimes the sky can reveal its beauty. The river bank is filled with duck poo though. Very organic smell 


Sony A7RIV

FE 24mm. f1.4 GM


Sky mirror








17 comments:

  1. ...I'm glad that I can only see this gorgeous image, the poo smell I can do without.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is nice to get a shot not far from where I live.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, never seen thay mix of colors before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good there in Bendigo - and natures smell as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Mikael. It was often quite bland in the area though.

      Delete
  5. I don't mind the duck dropping as much as the goose bombs.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you for the visit. Reflection was what I was trying to get for a few evenings in a row.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you kindly for the visit. You have a great start of the week

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits