The lake was not completely filled. So I got this Yin and Yang kind of look to it.
Sony A7RV
FE 70-200mm f4 G
Linking Sunday Best
The lake was not completely filled. So I got this Yin and Yang kind of look to it.
Sony A7RV
FE 70-200mm f4 G
Linking Sunday Best
...a Sunday Best indeed!
ReplyDeleteI have to prepare clinic work for Monday. Feeling anxious already
DeleteMagnificent sunset with a great frame
ReplyDeleteAppreciating your words
DeleteUn domingo muy bien aprovechado, para ver ocultarse el sol.Los colores que nos deja son maravillosos y su últimas luces, tiñen de color el lago.
ReplyDeleteQue tengas un feliz domingo.
It was a moment to rejoice. You have a great Sunday too
DeleteWow, this is totally unreal looking. You never fail to impress!
ReplyDeleteI am not good at writing.
DeleteSimply stunning :-D
ReplyDeleteA lovely light I believe
DeleteAmazing!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Bill
DeleteI'm glad you told us it is a lake LOL - I was struggling to know what it was! I like the way the colours oppose each other though :)
ReplyDeleteThen I would call it abstract :)
DeleteWow! I like this.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteThere you feel the greatness of life!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful composition. I like it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sunset! Take care, have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteThat's a fascinating view.
ReplyDeleteIt has an abstract look to it.
ReplyDeleteWonderful again!
ReplyDeleteBonitos colores. Besos.
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredible shot! Beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful shot. I love all the colors.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ☺
Beautiful 🥰
ReplyDeleteA wonderful shot, with an abstract look to it. Thanks for being part of the "My Sunday Best" meme
ReplyDelete