Labels

Sony A7RV (956) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Saturday, June 10, 2023

Unknown insect for Saturday Critter

 


Spotted outside a temple while in Taiwan. 


Pentax K10D

A 200mm f4 macro


Linking Saturday Critter



30 comments:

  1. Looks like a cross between a spider and a mosquito!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo tendría cuidado, ante una posible picadura.
    Buena macro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Existen muchas especies de mosquitos, algunos transmiten enfermedades.
    La foto fantástica.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'd get too close to it!
    Happy Saturday Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe not a mosquito, but it still looks like it might bite. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An amazing little insect. I have always been fascinated by them but have never seen one like this. Quite striking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A hip percussionist bug. His wings look like cymbals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome insect photo, well done! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great macro shot and I have the idea that there are more insects then mankind know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He looks like something from a Sci Fi movie! How neat to see it up close.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very difficult to get the focus right on subjeck like this. You´ve got it all right.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the photo and the mystery! Taiwan is fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits