Labels

Sony A7RV (958) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Easey Street Tram restaurants

 

On Thursday last week, I took cameras to camera clinic for infra-red modification. Joel was meant to do this a few months ago. He procrastinates too much. So I do it for us instead.

Next to the shop, this iconic restaurant that comprised of 3 abandoned trams were standing right there before me. I happened to have my new toy sigma 24mm f3.5 pancake. So I was snapping away like my fingers having spasms. 


Sony A7RV

Sigma 24mm f3.5

Linking Randomosity



24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think there is a YouTube video how these trams got up there

      Delete
  2. Es curioso ver esos tranvías, en la parte superior del edificio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief; I have never seen anything like this! And is that a parking garage underneath it? They are almost hanging over the edge, it would evoke my fear of heights so much that I would likely throw up the food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a popular place among Tennis players during Australian Open

      Delete
  4. That's something I have never seen before. Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun place to explore. Great shot.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are train carriages actually and they are quite a sight sitting above the street below.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tram restaurant is strange. All the more so that there are three of them and they are way up high! What a delightfully strange situation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that is something different to see when you look up...must have been hard to get them in position up there...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I am very curious to know what the streetcar restaurant looks like inside. The outside is already promising.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Occasionally cars have appeared on top of the university buildings in Cambridge - the work of daring and inventive students. Even they have not attempted it with a tram yet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A tram restaurant, it is unique! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It certainly looks unusual. I wonder how they look inside.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unos adornos nada convencionales esos vagones en lo alto.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits