Labels

Sony A7RV (958) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Brisbane stroll sign for Tom's Sign2 Event

 


Cold and wet weather are keeping me indoor. The sign stands out in a way. The people are in some sort of juxtaposition


Sony A7RV

FE 20-70mm f4


Linking Sign2




20 comments:

  1. The sign's kind of pretty, and just the right size for this place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a lovely composed photo here. I like the sign too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella foto en la que se ve donde elige cada uno el lugar donde estar.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A yellow sign is always a plus on a gloomy, rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aquí tenemos demasiado calor y también estaría dentro.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a different kind of sign and I like it...nice capture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to look three times to read vietnamese kitchen but as photo very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a Die Hard Street Photographer I love this shot! It´s freaking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...if I can keep my camera dry, I like to shot in the rain.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits