This is a tearoom that mum and I came to try in a cold winter day.
The place was ambient until the kids came rushing into the door.
Sony A7RIV
FE 24mm f1.4 GM
Linking Treasure Tuesday
This is a tearoom that mum and I came to try in a cold winter day.
The place was ambient until the kids came rushing into the door.
Sony A7RIV
FE 24mm f1.4 GM
Linking Treasure Tuesday
Un ambiente muy íntimo, para pasar un buen rato.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
Love tea and a relaxing time
DeleteSeems like wherever we go, screaming kids are sure to be there!!
ReplyDeleteScreaming kids are vibe destroyer
DeleteThe tearoom looks very nice. Is there not a McDonalds nearby? You could give the kids $20 and say bugger off, and you will have peace.
ReplyDeleteNot in Mt Dandenong lol. It is all Toorak tractors invading this location every weekend.
DeleteThis looks like a lovely spot.
ReplyDeleteNice.
ReplyDeleteI really like these mundane scenes. I photograph them all the time. Nice colors and fine light. Delicate picture, very peaceful. Until them kids.. 🙂
ReplyDeleteIt is just a bit chill with winter sun shining through
DeleteWhen lots of families bought a car in the 1950s, the Sunday afternoon trip of choice was to the tea rooms in the Dandenongs. There were no coffee machines back then, so I remember the tea rooms very fondly.
ReplyDeleteIt is now a giant long carpark every single day.
DeleteChildren are like the Scottish bagpipes: best appreciated singly, in a large space!
ReplyDeleteThat is so hilarious! Thanks for a good laugh
DeleteLooks good, like the colour of the drapes. Children always brighten a place up.
ReplyDeleteDepends on their screaming pitch I guess
DeleteStill--- once in a very long while, I miss the sounds of kids. It's a matter of degree, though.
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely! Take care, have a great day!
ReplyDelete...looks elegant!
ReplyDeleteSomos una contrariedad cuando los niños juegan y gritan a nuestro rededor nos molesta y como ocurre en muchos de los pueblecitos del entorno donde vivo se echa de menos su algarabía.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Looks very appealing.
ReplyDeleteWarm tea on a cool day is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteLooks very inviting.
ReplyDeleteI've never been to a tearoom (we Americans are coffee people) but this does look quite inviting. And since I can't drink coffee anymore, tea has been entering my life more and more. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lovely place to stop for a while.
ReplyDeletePhoto does look like pleasant place to have some tea or snacks. Thanks for visiting Pictorial Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteInteresting photo! Thank you so much for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/06/it-has-begun.html
ReplyDeleteSe ve un bonito rincón. Un beso.
ReplyDelete