I was in Nyah Westing visiting a regular nursing home. It was literally frosty everywhere I walked. The typical morning glory
Sony A7RV
FE 135mm f1.8 GM
Linking Sunday Best
I was in Nyah Westing visiting a regular nursing home. It was literally frosty everywhere I walked. The typical morning glory
Sony A7RV
FE 135mm f1.8 GM
Linking Sunday Best
...the best, I agree.
ReplyDeleteA work scene for me
DeleteNo me gustán los extremos, ni el excesivo frío y tampoco el exceso de calor, como nos espera en estos días de verano.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
Looks to the positive side
DeleteSunny and 35C in Stockholm. Nice shot.
ReplyDeleteLove to eat ice cream in summer
DeleteShow off, Stefan! It is 13c in Melbourne now, in mid afternoon *groan*
DeleteA golden wonder!
ReplyDeleteSpecial rays
DeleteBeautiful atmospheric shot.
ReplyDeleteA special moment
DeleteAh yes, it's your winter.
ReplyDeleteAt least no snow
DeleteThat light is heavenly.
ReplyDeleteToo cold
DeleteI remember childhood days being like this with frost covering the ground, puddles iced over and breath made clouds of condensation in the air.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteTout semble normalement calme ...
ReplyDeleteLove that shot, it's really nice, and to feel the crunch on your feet as you walk along.
ReplyDeletePretty scene, I like the lighting. Take care, have a great new week!
ReplyDeleteMe ha encantado la foto. Un beso.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful image!
ReplyDeleteNice lighting in this beautiful scene.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful landscape with magical light.
ReplyDeleteUna magnifica foto donde vemos un bello paisaje.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Fantastic mixture of frost and golden hour light. Nice one!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely shot! Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.
ReplyDelete