It is the same time of the week for sky shot
I fainted at work yesterday. Today is the resting day.
Sony A7RV
FE 16-35mm f2.8 GM
Linking Skywatch Friday
It is the same time of the week for sky shot
I fainted at work yesterday. Today is the resting day.
Sony A7RV
FE 16-35mm f2.8 GM
Linking Skywatch Friday
...dreamy.
ReplyDeleteThe sea evaporates to cast that feel
DeleteBeautiful view and photo. A lovely Skywatch capture! Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteYou too! Love good sunset
DeleteSuper!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe rocks in the foreground are impressive.
These rocks are special
DeleteIt is a gorgeous shot. I think you should see a doctor. Do you know what is going on with you?
ReplyDeleteHard to come by during the festive season
DeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jim
Deletegorgeous
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteBeautiful photo. Take care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful photo. I hope you have a relaxing and restful day. Maybe you are doing too much.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo and scenery.
ReplyDeleteRest well and plenty photography! Hope you feel better :-D
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful <3
A work of art!
ReplyDeleteKinda looks like an Alien Planet. Great shot!
ReplyDeleteFabulous composition. Vivid colors adding life to image
ReplyDeleteA spectacular location for a sunset. Take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteCool!
ReplyDeleteBonita foto. Besos.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo, but I hope you’re ok.
ReplyDeleteWow!Stunning shot,love those rocks
ReplyDeleteSuch interesting rocks and formations. Please, take care and rest up. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, this is such a great scene. Fabulous photo!
ReplyDeleteUn bello lugar bien captado enhorabuena.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
That scene is so totally gorgeous. You did so great. I hope you are OK!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful photo. I love everything about it, the composition, the colors, everything.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry you fainted at work. I hope you feel better.
A beautiful sunset
ReplyDelete