Labels

Sony A7RV (955) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Princes Pier Melbourne

 


The iconic spot in Melbourne. 

Sony A7RIV

FE 14mm f1.8 GM


This is linking Good Random Fun





28 comments:

  1. I've taken my own similar photo which I was pleased with but yours is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed..could skate across that water it looks so smooth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pilings are in good shape--- I can't imagine the pier has been gone all that long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful photo and a very interesting looking spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply love this photo. I would frame and hang it on the wall.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits