Monday, December 12, 2022

Mural at Box Hill, Melbourne for Mural Monday

 


It is the event of the week - Mural Monday. This mural sat here for a couple of years. It is not conspicuous inside a laneway that no one would dare venture inside here. What is the point of painting a mural then?

Thanks for the acknowledgment for the misadventure yesterday. It was really due to lack of planning and investigation into the area. My pal and I tried to climb the boulder rocky coast which would only surface in the lowest tide. We tried to get to the spot and get out of it within 4 hours. The whole area is covered by snake holes and snake eggs that broke as well. 

I guess I will get back to street candid shots again lol.


Sony A7RIV

Laowa 9mm f5.6


Linking Mural Monday









22 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful mural in an odd location.
    Sorry to hear about your misadventure. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. The mural is quite a waste in an isolated spot

      Delete
  2. I'm reading backwards so I will catch up on the misadventure shortly. That mural is a gem and I hope you are all right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeanie. Just something I need before Xmas. Warning to health and lifestyle

      Delete
  3. I enlarged this one to get a better look. How unusual! I wonder if it represents anything in particular? You are very brave in your photo adventures!! Are you getting better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mural is quite nice. Some good murals are hidden away where very few people see them. It's a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. El mural es interesante. Espero que pronto estés bien.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It may be hidden from view of the average viewer, but I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very beautiful mural, love how they´re holding hands, too.
    Hope you are better! No risk, no fun, right? I especially remember Flinders Ranges. Find your way, no guide-"lines" - it was tough!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I trust you are feeling a little sore still, the things we do to get a different type of photo...well I used to not any more.
    The mural is different, it's bright yet blends into the brickwork being of similar colour in one area.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well eh... you've seen it and so have we now So it still makes sense

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are not too sore and are recovering quickly. Nice mural, what a pity it's in a hidden lane. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Roentare

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,
    The mural is beautiful. I hope you are improving after your adventure, I hope you managed to get some great shots. Take care, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks very interesting, would love to see it live :)
    Greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Un mural que para estar en un lugar algo inhóspito como nos dices tiene una gran belleza.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful mural but it's too bad it is hidden so many people don't know about it.

    ReplyDelete