Labels

Sony A7RV (950) australia (463) melbourne (462) landscape (258) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (165) street art (159) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (10) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Friday, September 16, 2022

Cadillac Gorge, Victoria, Australia

 


A scene fitting for skywatch Friday :)


It only looks peaceful in the photo. The location has violent waves. Rogue waves would curl me out into the sea any minute. 


Sony A7RIV

FE 16-35mm f2.8


Phillip Island


Skywatch



29 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Tom. I was once not an avid landscape photographer. But it seems landscape is most popular genre next to porn.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This is the fun to have like-minded blogger friends. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Además del fabuloso cielo, me gusta el efecto de seda del agua.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image. I love how long exposure turns the waves to smoke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to argue with some haters for ultra-long exposure. Some people are allergic to "unnatural" look.

      Delete
  5. You have done a great job, both for the technique and for the beauty.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ‘think’ the first post I saw of yours was this place. I don’t mind seeing more — as many as you like. 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Similar to your photography journey, I have done numerous of photos on all the iconic locations around the home state for many many years. It is really just revisiting the old spots trying to get a different look each time

      Delete
  7. A long exposure to get that water action, very nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Un lugar que parece mágico y lo supiste captar a la perfección.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got a pretty dramatic photo while braving this spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, many have been curled into the sea at where I was standing

      Delete
  10. Mist due to the long exposure, water, and sky. What a lovely photo. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. It is the misty look I am after :)

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits