Labels

Sony A7RV (955) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Monday, September 14, 2026

Adelaide carpark mural for Mural Monday

 


I posted the larger view of this mural a few weeks ago. This time, I have moved closer, zooming into the middle-lower section, where the details begin to reveal themselves in a different light.

Hidden within the vast composition is this smaller world of colour, texture and movement—another story tucked into the larger one. The mural sits quietly in an Adelaide CBD car park, transforming an otherwise ordinary concrete space into something far more curious and alive. From a distance, it is a single sweeping vision; up close, it becomes a collection of fragments, gestures and little surprises waiting to be noticed.

The previous post is here Adelaide carpark mural



Sony A7RV

FE 20-70mm f4 G


Linking Mural Monday



18 comments:

  1. What fun details in this colorful mural. Those bears seem to have had too much to drink. Thank you for posting this detailed photo of this amazing mural

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recordo aquest mural tan original i divertit.

    Salutacions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so joyful!!! Makes you feel good to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un mural muy bien realizado y de gran belleza.
    Estoy a la espero que pronto se me resuelva el problema que tengo.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of Handlebar before...it seems like an unusual and fun activity for adult humans and animals to share :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reference, roentare. I had a good look at HandleBar Adelaide :)

      Delete
  6. What great fun. I think the pandas might have had enough to drink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Koala is perfect for the bartender gig--- And that cockatoo has dynamite legs! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It takes some time to see it all (as I thought last time)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pandas. What a great mural. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits