Labels

Sony A7RV (957) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

The Mettwurst Shop Sign for Sign2

 


The Mettwurst shop tucked inside Adelaide Central Market has become my little morning ritual. Each time I visit, I am greeted with a generous tasting tray—a few savoury morsels offered almost like a daily gift.

It is hard to imagine a better way to begin the morning: good food, good protein, and a little taste of the market’s lively spirit before the day properly begins.

Who said getting your protein had to be boring?




Sony A7RV

FE 20-70mm f4 G


Linking Sign2


15 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what Mettwurst is, but I do enjoy good sausage. Lovely signs that would attract me to buy some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you can get a complete breakfast here every morning, just with samples! What an amazing place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A unique idea! Now, if they just offered some local brews the same way....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a ritual like that is pretty darn wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't eat meat but offering a generous tasting tray is a much appreciated start to the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bien visible los letreros. No puede haber cofunción alguna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vols dir que els hi surt rentable?

    Salutacions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Por lo que nos dices es una tienda que no pueden visitar aquellos que están a régimén, creo buena política la de esta tienda así pruebas y cada día puedes llevar unos productos diferentes a casa.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits