Labels

Sony A7RV (960) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (260) sunset (223) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (179) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) ocean (113) urban (113) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Wednesday, December 11, 2024

Melbourne Signs for Sign2

 




More signs on my casual walk around CBD

Sony A7RV

FE 50mm f1.2 GM

Linking Sign2







17 comments:

  1. Nice collection of signs, they look great all lit up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am surprised how many interesting signs there are in my city

      Delete
  2. I would love a crepe, yum! Great signs. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite classy but I want to see the Rundle Mall pigs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mind is having a lot of trouble with Harajuku Crepes. I guess anything is possible in Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All tasty ones! Harajuku Crepes - that is such a cool name :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't see many crepe places these days. Nice to see one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits