The ocean is nice in the bokeh
That was taken on a summer day when Joel and I tried to test out a new Pentax zoom. It ended up being a 5 hour drive one way to this boring town lol
Linking Saturday Critter
The ocean is nice in the bokeh
That was taken on a summer day when Joel and I tried to test out a new Pentax zoom. It ended up being a 5 hour drive one way to this boring town lol
Linking Saturday Critter
That bird is on the watch!
ReplyDelete
DeleteThe warden
I always thought all cormorants were black, but I've discovered they're not.
ReplyDeleteThis is the most common one we find in Australia
DeleteSometimes bokeh is more attractive than sharpening.
ReplyDeleteBokeh is a form of art
DeleteI agree, it is so artistic. And I love the focus on the bird!
ReplyDeleteThe area is just blue
DeleteGreat photo :-D
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a painting, very nice.
ReplyDeleteSe ve muy bonita. Besos.
ReplyDeleteIt's a great photo.
ReplyDeleteThat s dedication.
ReplyDeleteAfter three visits over the past decade, I've never found Lakes Entrance to be boring. It is a very long drive though.
ReplyDeleteNice one ...
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend.
All the best Jan
That gull is a handsome fellow!
ReplyDeleteAwesome click
ReplyDeleteNice capture. Been to Lakes Entrance and enjoyed.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot! Worth the effort.
ReplyDeleteA lovely view of the sea and the cormorant! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
ReplyDeleteGuarding the passage.
ReplyDeleteNice click
ReplyDeleteA long drive but you got a good shot.
ReplyDeleteEl ave quiso dar un toque de color diferente a los azules del mar o cielo.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Is that a baby cormorant? Interesting shot, Roentare!
ReplyDelete