Labels

Sony A7RV (956) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Friday, May 10, 2024

HeHuan Mountain for Skywatch Friday

 



Love the clouds

Mount Hehuan is a 3,416-metre-high mountain in Central Taiwan. The peak lies on the border of Nantou and Hualien counties and is located within Taroko National Park. Hehuanshan is a popular destination in central Taiwan.

Sony A7RV

FE 14mm f1.8 GM

linking Skywatch Friday





27 comments:

  1. Un bello lugar y una bella fotografía conun buen contraste de color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous scenic view! Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great landscape with that fine looking sky. The clouds between the mountains gives a sense of vast scale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fine picture. When I was a boy, I only knew that Generalissimo Chiang kai-shek was keeping liberty alive and safe from the evil Mao Zedong. Of course this was in the scary cold war days of the 50's. Later I learned things weren't quite so simple. Their names were spelled differently then, too. It's amazing how little Americans know about Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful capture, Roentare!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuando las nubes intentan agarrase a las montañas nos dejan imágenes preciosas como la que nos dejas.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting blue mountains and I think a unique cloud formation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful view! Thank you for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a muscular mountain!! I can see why it is so popular.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits