I was lucky to see no crowd in the spot. The rain actually stopped for the moment. That was a moment I realised I was meant to take the shot.
Sony A7RV
FE 20-70mm f4 G
Linking Treasure Tuesday
I was lucky to see no crowd in the spot. The rain actually stopped for the moment. That was a moment I realised I was meant to take the shot.
Sony A7RV
FE 20-70mm f4 G
Linking Treasure Tuesday
It's almost impossible to get a shot like that with no crowd. Well done and impressive!
ReplyDeleteIt was a good moment
DeletePerfect
ReplyDeleteI don't like people in any landscape shots
DeleteBeautiful statue, great photo! Take care, have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteYou have a great week too
DeleteIt's huge! And a perfectly framed shot!
ReplyDeleteIt took me a while to find the spot
DeleteA good moment.
ReplyDeleteFor a peopleless society
DeleteA wonderful photo
ReplyDeleteI have an affinity for statues
DeleteCan't beat the timing.
ReplyDeleteEstupendo lugar.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
A place that I never visited before
DeleteA very large buddha.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully composed and shot.
ReplyDeleteA most peaceful photo. You were meant to shoot this photo.
ReplyDeleteAnd it's a beauty too.
ReplyDeletePeaceful and greatly captured.
ReplyDelete...it is so impressive.
ReplyDeleteWow, very nice!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you took this and that there were no other people around. Magnificent photo!
ReplyDeleteEn ese tipo de lugares es difícil no encontrar visitantes y parece tuviste suerte, gracias a la lluvia.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
So peaceful.
ReplyDeleteHe looks huge - perhaps even larger without people in the shot, thus giving free rein to the imagination.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2024/05/last-stop-at-library.html
Such a beautiful photo
ReplyDeleteGreat shot. Sometimes a little rain is helpful in keeping the crowds away.
ReplyDeleteEither the tree is bonsai or the Statue is huge.
ReplyDelete