Labels

Sony A7RV (959) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (260) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (178) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Cocktail Sign in Little Collins lane in Melbourne for Sign 2

 


On one of my regular walk in town. The sign has a certain look to it.

Sony A7RV

FE 20-70mm f4

Linking Sign2




28 comments:

  1. Parece tener su solera esta coctelería.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A whole world of imagination and creativity behind the posters.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How old is the cocktail sign, do you think.? I always hear Australians loving beer and wine, but not so often dreaming of cocktails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure of how the rock and roll fits, but what the heck. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a nice sign indeed as is the classic frame of the window.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits