Labels

Sony A7RV (954) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Monday, February 26, 2024

Lizzo Mural for Mural Monday

 


I dont listen to her songs but she always smiles a lot on screen. I like that.


Panasonic G9

Leica 12-60mm f2.8-4

Linking Mural Monday



26 comments:

  1. This looks like her, but I don't know any of her songs. I wonder if she writes her own...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know her but a smile is always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iris
      I am with you. There aren't enough smiles in this grim world of famine, diseases and wars.

      Delete
  3. Who is she? I don't know her name. I don't know her songs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mural. What a coincidence, the last song I heard on the radio on the way home today was a Lizzo's song. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big and beautiful woman happy in her own skin! I love Lizzo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    It is a pretty mural, I do not know her! Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really know her either but it is a great mural.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ... and I'm another person who doesn't know her!
    A good mural though.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. No la conocía por sus ojos la creía china o japonesa, pero he visto que es americana.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't recall hearing of Lizzo before. She looks Native American in the mural.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits