Monday, February 5, 2024

ACDC Mural for Mural Monday

 


This mural is sitting in AC/DC lane for a long time. It is also fading. 


Panasonic G9

Leica 15mm f1.8 GM

Linking Mural Monday

Joel and I visited Pinnacles last night. After the usual routine getting the sunset shots and long exposure in some dangerous locations, we noticed so many wallabies staring at us on the grass fields. They were like scouts evenly spaced out into the horizon. It was so eerie. We also spotted a fox popping its head out of the wattle tree bush then roamed through the grass fields like a giant earthworm. Joel enjoyed it but I was rather freaked out. 



23 comments:

  1. ...I see that it's chicken nuggets by Mike Bello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow, I can't picture Yoda eating chicken nuggets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little bit different as the character from the movie, but it's a fine mural decoration!
    Have a fine week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby Yoda is a popular character. Take care, have a great day and happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love foxes! Do you ever do wildlife photography? The mural is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to see wild wallabies, Roentare! And I love foxes, but I rarely get to see them. The muralist captured Yoda perfectly! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute mural, Roentare.
    Sad to see it fade. Let's hope it will be restored.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a nice mural. Can relate to the roos peeping in the bush.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A cute mural of Yoda. The Pinnacles in WA? We were there in October last year. Never seen a fox in Australia. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder what it would be like to see dozens of Quokkas smiling at you through the bush... Now THAT might be pretty eerie as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! I've never seen Starwars and yet I know this is Yoda. From Starwars. Strange!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Decir que me esperaba un mural del famoso grupo de rock, no a Yoda pidiendo una ración de Nuggets.
    El zorro creo no representaría un problema, los que no se como se comportaran los canguros en esos casos.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. El mural está bien. Los canguros también me darían miedo. Besos.

    ReplyDelete