Spotted this mural off Victoria parade Melbourne
Theese teeth are so shiny for a toothpaste ad!
Sony A7RV
Sigma 17mm f4
Linking Mural Monday
Spotted this mural off Victoria parade Melbourne
Theese teeth are so shiny for a toothpaste ad!
Sony A7RV
Sigma 17mm f4
Linking Mural Monday
...it's good that they haven't lost their teeth playing sports.
ReplyDeleteHaha toothless footballers
DeleteHandsome chaps, and muscular
ReplyDeleteShort career span
DeleteSe nota que practican deportes. Buen Mural.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
I dont barrack for the sports anymore.
DeleteHeroes from back in the day I guess.
ReplyDeleteI stopped following them ages ago
Deletebeautiful mural.... great artist
ReplyDeleteIt is kind of iconic here
DeleteThe teeth are a bit overdone but otherwise I think it is a good mural.
ReplyDeleteColgate toothpaste ad lol
DeleteLovely expression.
ReplyDeleteThey should be famous.
DeleteNice mural. Wish I knew more about soccer and the players.
ReplyDeleteI have no ideas. LOL. I used to follow the sports to fit in.
DeleteThis artist does faces very well!
ReplyDeleteThis is next to a busy traffic
DeleteI would like to know who they are
ReplyDeleteIt looks well done.
ReplyDeleteNicely done. Don't know who they are either, but I don't really follow most sports. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.
ReplyDeleteI love every detail and effort that went into creating this remarkable mural.
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday, Roentare!
Hello,
ReplyDeleteIt could be an ad for toothpaste and not football. Great mural! Take care, have a great day!
The images are really well done.
ReplyDeleteLOL, I agree about those white teeth.
ReplyDeleteThe white teeth will light the way. :)
ReplyDeleteWow for both, the art and the photo of the artwork!
ReplyDeleteThat's quite the dazzling smile!
ReplyDeleteUn bello mural con temas deportivo, al menos uno de ellos practica el rugbi.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Pienso lo mismo que tu. Un beso.
ReplyDelete