Labels

Sony A7RV (958) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Phillipe French Restaurant set lunch menu for Treasure Tuesday

 





This restaurant is run by a well-known French chef who moved to Australia in 1993. I was stood up by my date on that day. At least, the food was great!


The escargots are just a delight (1st pic). The desert is so creamy and soft to taste. 


Sony A7RV

FE 20-70mm f4


Linking Treasure Tuesday








23 comments:

  1. Por aquí hay un dicho que dice así ¨Los duelos con pan son menos¨
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fancy! I have never had French food, it must be so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am lucky to find time weekly to work on work life balance

      Delete
  3. Beautifully presented and make my Tuesday lunch of a pork dim sim in a paper bag in Acland Street seem rather sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even the photo of the sweets looks creamy, not just the taste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks a delightful meal even though you had to eat on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your food photography is excellent--- I hope the food was as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks delicious and you made nice photo's too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a delicious and special dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible place and the food is very elegant looking. It's been a long time since I tried escargot. I remember them being excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a special meal. I hope that you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Al ver la primera de las fotos pensé en alguna verdura, nunca hubiese pensado en caracoles.
    Creo que la persona que no acudió a la cita no sabía lo que se perdía.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits