Labels

Sony A7RV (958) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Monday, June 19, 2023

Cecil Street, Fitzroy for Mural Monday

 


Apparently face portrait like this one sits in this street for about 5 years. I never knew about this. 


I received my new toy pancake lens Sigma 17mm f4. I had to take it for a test run in the nearby streets.


Sony A7RV

Sigma 17mm f4 


Linking Mural Monday 



25 comments:

  1. Buen retrato, a pesar de qye ya está algo desgastado.

    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes some talent to create a portrait like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad he hasn't been taken better care of. I suspect it was a stunning mural when it was new. I still like the lines on the man's face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is quite a good portrait and no doubt he a known person by some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weathering is harsh in a public mural, but it happens to all of us at home as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you recall me mentioning meeting a piratical-looking man on my recent walk along the canal, well, that could be his brother!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's a man. Anyhow, it's a nice mural

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your new lens.
    A face with lines tells much on the mural. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a mural by Matt Adnate. He's a fantastic artist. What a pity the mural is getting a bit old. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great mural, it is a face with lots of character. Take care, have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Si algo perjudicial para este tipo de arte son los elementos atmosféricos que con el paso de los años se deterioran.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a face, a wonderful mural and well done.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits