Labels

Sony A7RV (950) australia (463) melbourne (462) landscape (258) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (165) street art (159) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (10) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Friday, April 14, 2023

Sorrento Coast Sunset

 



A while back, I was exploring sea caves along Mornington Peninsula. I kind of like this shot.


Sony A7RIV

Laowa 9mm f5.6


Linking Sky Watch Friday




37 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is amazing. I love the colours :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a colorful reflection! Lovely. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serene flat sea level. But are the sea caves safe when the tide comes in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous photo, absolutely stunning in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sunset with that black chunk of stone in the foreground as a counterpoint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sunset, love the reflection! Take care, have a happy day and a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it too. It would be really good even without the reflections, but they are the final touch as it were.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Such a gorgeous sunset!
    I absolutely love the photo, Roentare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Impresionante que belleza de lugar con esos colores del cielo y ese amarillo reflejado en el agua de entre las rocas.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precioso atardecer con esos bellos colores y el fuerte contraluz.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits