Back beach Mornington Peninsula
That is the sunset I want to see
Pity the entire Easter will be quite stormy. I gonna find something else to do.
Sony A7RV
FE 14mm f1.8 GM
Linking Sky Watch
Back beach Mornington Peninsula
That is the sunset I want to see
Pity the entire Easter will be quite stormy. I gonna find something else to do.
Sony A7RV
FE 14mm f1.8 GM
Linking Sky Watch
I also want to see those sunsets...lol
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter
Happy Easter!
Delete...beautiful.
ReplyDeleteA nice sunset shot into pocket
DeleteGorgeous sunset, a lovely scene! Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Eileen!
DeleteBeautiful sunset.
ReplyDeleteA nice feeling in the environment
DeleteAmazing photo, looks peaceful. Well weather ain't gonna matter to me here! Working on Friday and Monday!
ReplyDeletePoor thing. Hope you survive the hardship
DeleteVery nice sunset and foam on the water. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThe beauty to get into the wild
DeletePretty!
ReplyDeleteThe only reason to drive there lol
DeleteI'd like to see that sunset too!
ReplyDeleteWith a cuppa too
DeleteIt looks mystical!!
ReplyDeleteSmokey
DeleteEl lugar es tan bello como la puesta de sol que es lo que hace mas grande la foto.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Love good view when I see one
DeleteEl lugar se ve precioso. Besos.
ReplyDeleteGo fishing? Surfing? Walk to the top of Arthurs Seat?
ReplyDeleteBreathtaking view.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo and it looks like a wonderful place to be!
ReplyDeleteWow! Beautiful. Wonderful place for solitude looks like
ReplyDeleteMarvelous shot!
ReplyDeleteThat is truly beautiful, my friend!
ReplyDeleteLove the dramatic shot. 👍👍
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend, Roentare.
wonderful picture of the sky
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter
Love those sunset with something interesting on the foreground.
ReplyDeleteTambién me apetece de nuevo visitar el mar.
ReplyDeleteBuena imagen, de un hermoso atardecer.
Your storm looks good.
ReplyDeleteThat is a gorgeous scene. The water looks so wonderful in the foreground.
ReplyDeletePrecioso atardecer.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful scene!! Happy Easter weekend!
ReplyDeleteFantastic photo!
ReplyDeletewonderful view....
ReplyDeletegreat shot
Sunsets around the world, so unique, each time, leaving a new print like none ever before so it’s so special. Some more enthralling than others but always so rare
ReplyDelete