It looks more like the artist was on LSD of some sort
I gonna stay at home for the entire day. Getting a new central heating in the house. I have waited for 4 months for it.
Seen in Taipei Street
Sony A7RV
FE 14mm f1.8 GM
Linking Mural Monday
It looks more like the artist was on LSD of some sort
I gonna stay at home for the entire day. Getting a new central heating in the house. I have waited for 4 months for it.
Seen in Taipei Street
Sony A7RV
FE 14mm f1.8 GM
Linking Mural Monday
Yikes, art gone wild!
ReplyDeleteManic cartoon
DeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteIt is wild and colorful. Great find. I think you will enjoy your new HVAC system. Have a great day and happy new week!
It is really needed in winter
DeleteWow -- there's a lot going on there!
ReplyDeleteI cannot really figure it out except the arcade game style content
DeleteAunque parece tener una temática especial me parece un gran mural.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
It may be reflecting a story at the time. I would not know
DeleteBright and colourful!
ReplyDeleteGraffiti artist on crystal meth.
ReplyDeleteAn interesting mural with lots to look at in it.
ReplyDeleteNot to my taste, but I can appreciate the effort that went into it.
ReplyDeleteVery colourful graffiti. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.
ReplyDeleteIt would fit in perfectly at two of the legal graffiti walls in my area.
ReplyDeleteReally lysergic...lol
ReplyDeleteNot sure about the theme, but the bright colors and cartoon-like characters makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteThat fellow in the mural is ready to paint the town.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your install.
Wild and colourful.
ReplyDeleteA very impressive work
ReplyDelete