Labels

Sony A7RV (955) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Qing Jing Farm Cherry Blossom, Middle Taiwan

 


This was during the late March where the cherry blossom season was almost over. I still managed to get a frame in the farm there.


Easter gave me a break from working hard in the past week. Somewhat I had a moment of existential crisis. It is much less of a problem now as I just focus on the things I can control. 


Sony A7RV

FE 14mm f1.8 GM

Linking Sunday Best and Corner of the world


40 comments:

  1. Do beautiful flowers reduce personal crises? I would love it to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful view, the Cherry Blossoms are lovely. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous! And a wonderful Easter post. The sheep really add to the beauty, every element is perfectly placed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a marvelous photo, and to me it doesn't matter that you didn't get the photo at the peak of bloom. It's still quite a view. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fabulous photo, I wish I could step into it :) Which ever way you are celebrating this weekend, I hope it is one of peace and calm and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are truly lucky--- If there had been more blossoms, they would have obscured that superb view. It's a perfectly balanced, gorgeous picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are spot on that a more bloom would obscure the view.

      Delete
  7. That is a fine photo. Great colors. Life can be hard sometimes. I hope everything is under control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have this adverse mental state from time to time. I will be alright.

      Delete
  8. Aunque como nos dices era el final de la floración aun conseguiste una gran imagen.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exquisite: I hope you are ok. Life is a battle some days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is good to talk about problems. It is not easy to do so at times.
    What a beautiful scene, so well captured.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely calming picture. Work can be tough sometimes and we all need the opportunity to turn off for a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A real beautiful shot. It gives comfort

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely composition for this weekend.
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are equally beautiful, even in their last days. It's a wonderful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How beautiful!
    I hope you are able to enjoy the days off.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Delightful! I hope your crisis had a beneficial endpoint. Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits