Labels

Sony A7RV (951) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (165) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (10) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Sign in the train station for Tom's Sign2 Event

 


The sign says pray for goodness in life

Not sure if it was a cow above it or a reindeer. Never mind.


Linking Sign 2



22 comments:

  1. We definitely could use more goodness in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, large and impressive! I wonder what it is made of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sculpture is impressive, I love the yin-yang underneath.
    Nice phrase
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mi me da la impresión que el animal es un bóvido.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If cows could fly, aye? Am not religious person but that´s a pray I can relate to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a cow to me. But whatever species it's supposed to be I'll accept the message.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree-- a bull! Goodness is often unique to each individual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    Neat sign, it does look like a bull. I like the message, more goodness please.
    Take care, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonder what it have to do with a train station.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great image and a fabulous message for the world.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for goodness is a good thing. Love the colors.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits