A cute sign when I was last in Normandy France. Looks quite colourful
Fujifilm Pro2
16-55mm f2.8
This is linking Tom's Sign2
A cute sign when I was last in Normandy France. Looks quite colourful
Fujifilm Pro2
16-55mm f2.8
This is linking Tom's Sign2
Yum!
ReplyDeleteSurprised that there were no crowds
DeleteThe shot is as delicious as those macarons...
ReplyDeleteLove the yummy stuff
DeleteI love it!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the visit!
DeleteIt is really cute and look what's inside!!
ReplyDeleteSweets causing dental caries
DeleteVery colourful andeven have delicious treats.
ReplyDeleteYum Yum
DeleteA darned good thing I'm not there -- I'd buy him out! That's a wonderful image -- such great color.
ReplyDeleteThere is no one serving there either. You could have taken it without any payment
DeleteI like this one, cute :-D
ReplyDeleteI've never seen a macarons cart before, only macarons artfully piled in Paris shops. This is a great image! Did you buy any?
ReplyDeleteLovely capture!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great when cars don't park in front of the shop windows and pedestrians have right of way. Then an outdoor cart makes perfect sense. And looks good.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely colourful.
ReplyDeleteLove the cart, the cobblestone street, the whole thing!!
ReplyDeleteMacaroons, YUM! It is a cute cart and sign! Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDelete...I love macaroons and the beautiful shops.
ReplyDeleteI would happily buy a macaron from that beautiful cart. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteUn bonito carrito el que encontraste en ese paseo por Normandía.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Me encanta, es muy bonito. Un beso.
ReplyDelete