I took a drive while on a contract to visit a home 1 hour away from here. Love the rustic look of the place
Sony A7RV
FE 24mm f1.4 GM
Linking Random-osity
I took a drive while on a contract to visit a home 1 hour away from here. Love the rustic look of the place
Sony A7RV
FE 24mm f1.4 GM
Linking Random-osity
It looks like it's rusting away.
ReplyDeleteThere is a stench coming out of the place too
Delete...aged to perfection.
ReplyDeleteLike wine
DeleteRusty designed.
ReplyDeleteThat looks is great
DeleteInteresting construction and beautiful deterioration
ReplyDeleteThe history in inland Vic
Deletedeteriorate day by day....
ReplyDeleteAgeism is not that bad afterall
DeleteIt is very rustic, I wonder what the inside looks like. Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteI had snapped a few inside. Smelly
DeleteGoodness, what a find. It almost looks like a piece of art!
ReplyDeleteMost of the town is abandoned
DeleteI found it here: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g17397639-Activities-Woomelang_Victoria.html
ReplyDeleteYeah, I was meant to be there for the mobile art murals
DeleteBeautiful rusted plate
ReplyDeleteAll rusted badly
DeleteInteresante. Besos.
ReplyDeleteThank you Teresa
DeleteParece que hace tiempo no se esquilan ovejas en ese lugar que también captaste.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
It is old.
DeleteI also like old places like this.
ReplyDeleteSad to see anything abandoned
ReplyDeleteCool photo.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful subject! Great picture!
ReplyDeleteSe ev abandonado, pero la imagen fotográfica tiene bastante interés.
ReplyDeleteQuise escribir, se ve...perdona.
ReplyDeleteGreat texture on the building.
ReplyDeleteWow -- you don't see one of those every day!
ReplyDeleteIt looks interesting :-D
ReplyDelete